Stuck for something fun to do this weekend? Fear not, we have the perfect solution for the whole family.
On Saturday 25th June, noon – 6pm, head down St Helen’s, North Kensington, W10 (map) for a fun filled festival in celebration of the fantastic local shops St Helen’s has to offer.
The festival attractions include:
· Huge BBQ of delicious treats and a tasty summer punch
· Children’s fancy dress competition ‘What I want to be when I grow up’- 1pm, with awards ceremony at 2pm
· Dog show – 2.30pm, with awards ceremony at 4pm
· Cat show (photographs)
· Face painting
· Bouncy castle
· Stalls including; beauty, toys, cakes, plants and flowers, origami
· Photo booth
· Pony rides
· Fire engine
· History centre
· Dream corner
· Local celebrities
· And so much more...but you will just have to come along to find out...see you there!
For more info about the event, call 020 8962 0700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org